Slow Forum Performance?

• Admin

Hello All,

Lately the forum has been running slow, at least to me. Has anyone else noticed this? The last couple of forum crashes were from the hosting service disabling my forums for using too many resources and bogging down their server. I have disabled some features on the forums for the time being, hoping to have this resolved soon.

There shouldn't be any probem with posting, reading or view pictures. If so, please let me know.

Thanks for your understanding. Hope you're all out finding a bunch of gold!

Rob Allison

Working good on my end....and im running a Geo Metro for a puter! :)
Havent been out in a few weeks but got 3 skunks in a row before that.

I think you found all the gold in Arizona with your last hit :)
GL out there.
Tom

Forum a little slow to load, but Rob shure does ship them coils fast, two days to Nor Cal!!

Tom,

I feel your pain man, got the skunk my last three times too. Going out again Sunday to try an shake the skunk off.

Good luck all hope you hit some gold and lets see some pics.

Forum a little slow to load, but Rob shure does ship them coils fast, two days to Nor Cal!!

Tom,

I feel your pain man, got the skunk my last three times too. Going out again Sunday to try an shake the skunk off.

Good luck all hope you hit some gold and lets see some pics.

Hey!

GL to you also when you get out there.

You dont want to see pics of my skunks.....not a happy face :)

Will get out soon here.....the itch is getting unbearable!

Tom

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like other are experiencing the same slow loading, which is what I needed to hear. I'm still working on the problem, hoping to have it resolved soon. The forum should be working just fine, just a bit slower than normal for the time being.

Rob Allison

Your forum is very slow to load...and, now, no matter how many times I mark things "read" the next time I return they have been unmarked...no biggy but it is a little bothersome.

These buttons are hard to push, ya know!

fred

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks to a few great friends, I believe we have narrowed down the problem. It might take 24-48 hours to resolve, but hopefully the forum will be running at full speed once again. Hope to see you all posting in the near future.

Rob Allison