Off Topic, Does anyone take Imitrex for Migraine Headaches?

I have had Migraines since I was 12 years old. The quality of my life changed dramatically about 20 years ago when my doctor introduced me to Imitrex. For me Imitrex is a God send. The action of Imitrex is to constrict the blood vessels in the head, as it is known that Migraines are caused by blood vessels in the head dialating and pressing on adjoining nerves. The pill takes about 45 minutes to work, but 45 minutes is a helluva lot better than 3 days which was the average amount of time my migraines would last.

Anyway, the rub is, the pills are expensive. About $90 for 9. They have come out with generics, and they still charge $90 for 9.

They know Migraine sufferers would pay any amount to get rid of the pain.

Anyway, I found a really dependable highly rated online pharmacy that sells generic imitrex 100 / 50 mg tablets for $110 with free FEDEX shipping. Imitrex is a prescriptiopn med, however it is not classified as a narcotic at all. So this online place does not require an RX and generally there is no issues with ordering it as long as it is for yourself, and does not exceed a 3 month supply.

I'm not trying to spam the forum, but for anyone that uses IMITREX this is such a tremendous money savings I wanted to pass it on. It just means you will have more money for gas for detecting.

I mean if you were to buy 100 tablets at the pharmacy at $90 for 9 pills, you would pay $990 vs $110.

Email me if you need the website address.

BCOT,

Doc

By the way, just so there is no misunderstanding I am not connected in any way with this company. I don't get a commission or any crap like that. It' just it is hard to find these online companies that are reputable. And I checked these guys out and there is nothing but praise for the way they do business.

I placed an order, they acknowledged it. Sent me a notice saying it was being processed. sent me a notice saying it was shipped with a FEDEX tracking number all in two days on the weekend.

So they seem to do business right.

Doc

Doc be careful,

I had a friend purchase online RX because they were much cheaper but learned the hard way, they were fakes. Unless it is a verified, reputable company, the reason they are so cheap is they are counterfeits. I guess you will find out if they are by trying them. Good Luck

Dave.

That does sound too good to be true for Imitrex pricing. I started getting these damn ocular migraines a few years ago on top of my other ones . Just found out my favorite tea may be partially to blame. Arizona green tea in the gallon jugs. The list of ingredients does NOT say it has caffeine but I had a big cup of cold tea, went to work, and my head was pounding like my heart was trying to jump out . I knew from past experience, if that intense pounding sensation did not stop, I would get hit with an ocular migraine, and sure enogh I get to work, and , BAM !! Started seeing psychedelic kaleidoscope like rainbows blocking my center vision, but no headache, took an Imitrex, and waited for about 45 minutes for the worst of it to stop. Thank God we have Imitrex and other wonder pills these days.Wonder what the old timers did 100 years ago, besides drink snake oil and whiskey for aches and pains? Doc told me to stay away from Arizona green tea as well as chocolate candy as migraine triggers.

-Tom V.