New years Eve Nugs

It's been a long time since I've posted on Rob,s Fourm. Because of work and other labor intensive stuff I have'nt been able to prospect very much, but was able to get out new years eve.Have been wanting to check this area out for some time and was hoping to pop out a dink or two but to my suprise I was able to finish 2013 with 21.8 dwt.The biggest being 9dwt.One hell of a way to finish off the year right? Well later that night I went to buffalo wild wings for some Mild wing's! But after ordering from a waitress who had no voice (strep maybe) who was telling me something about extra charge for ranch (really!!) and a 45min wait,what I got was Wild %#*!.Son of a itch! She also had wax in her ear's.So, the ? in my mind is this a sign of things to come in 2014 ? Hot as in good, or Hot as in Hell. Anyways here is some pic's.

post-274-0-55361800-1388938135_thumb.jpgpost-274-0-02026500-1388938191_thumb.jpgpost-274-0-77923200-1388938302_thumb.jpgpost-274-0-84955900-1388938242_thumb.jpg

That's two-fold!!! A hell of a way to finish 2013 & a hell of a way to start 2014!!! As far as the Hot Wings. . . she was just having a bad day. That spot you "checked-out" requires a "re-visit"... and I think you'll have a really HOT 2014!!! Thanks for the great pictures ....

Leaverite

Good to hear from you again and also nice to see what your finding these days.

I think I know were you got the wings and I have to say the new help leaves a lot to be desired, been there. But when your finding gold like that it's pretty hard for anyone to screw up your day. ;):P good luck AzNuggetBob