Rob's Detector Sales running Minelab Booth at Quartzsite Show in Feb.

• Admin
Hello All,

Rob's Detector Sales @ Quartzsite Gold, Treasure and Craft Show Feb. 14th, 15th & 16th. If anyone is going to be in the area the show might be a great one. Quartzsite always gets a lot of traffic and majority of visitors are gold prospectors.

We will be running the Minelab Booth this year, so stop over and say hello. If anyone is wanting to learn more about Minelab detectors, we encourage you to visit the booth. We will have some free gifts, tons of brochures and information and plenty of time to chat about metal detectors. I will probably be doing a few short talks on metal detecting for gold nuggets during the weekend.

We will also have some coils, metal detectors and other items available for the Minelab detectors available for sale.

For more information, you can visit this link -

Hope to see you there!

Rob Allison

• 4 years later...
  • Admin

Hey Gary,

I will not be in Quartzsite this year, nor the GPAA show in Mesa or Phoenix.  Right now there are other things that are keeping me busy and some family health issues.  

I believe Blake with Miner's Depot will be there along with my Minelab rep, Debbie.  Blake's a good guy, so anyone at the show stop over and support him if you would.