Hey Congress man

Happy B day Paul!
Have a good one and enjoy the next year :)
Tom H.

Thx y'all....

Got to work on my birthday..., but it was great!!!!

I asked the head honcho-'ess'... from Denver to please come down and assess our patient handling techniques...(like helping people out of beds, and wheelchairs,,even off the floor if someone had a fall..

Long story short .....we were way on proper equipment---electric lifts , some types of wheel chairs, ceiling lifts, and reopsitioning sheets for better management of vets that are in bed...

It was a big WIN for the vets!!!!!

The staff will benefit also--- Now we will be saving out backs and arms-- (the number one ailment for nurses)

I would make a wild guess that over $100,000.00 worth of equipment was promised..,,ex. We are getting 3 new lifts that are about 7000.00 each.

Yes it was a golden day folks.... I could tell it in the eyes of the vets....they were glad to see some good changes coming.

Thanks again for the bday wishes!!!!!

You are a great group of people!~

May be May now BB... did you get me a Sadie????? :)

Yeah bud just borrowing it lol. Well if may it is might be a little hot on The new patch but at least the block on the truck won't freeze this time lol.

Thx Hendo, Clay and Ruby, Tom, Herb, BB, Frank, and Rob...,,,, :)

Yea BB that winter up in the mountains almost froze more than the block!!!!!!

:blink:

But remember that was the year of the 4 oz sluggo !!!!

Thx Dave,

I was just searching the forum looking for any thing about modding the 3500.. i know i have read that alot of people like them..

I feel comfortable with it now, but i would like to be able to hunt a little hotter ground without using the DD---- i have it in my head so i may as well send it off to woody or Ish before it is time to hunt,,

I had some good time on it inNorcal woth Lucky amd Benz and Drew... when it was over the gold i got it,, I wnat to make even MO better for norcal this spring...i am getting the fever again.. CO is just a teaser....lol...

Thanks again Dave...maybe we will run into each other this year,,,