Blm vs bundy

Goldstudmuffin, I don't know if you remember me, I met you when Rob and I were hunting out around Globe area and Picket Post, I believe we were at your house or your brothers, then we all went hunting your 16 ounce patch out in western Az, if you check Fox News out today even Janet Napolitano can not justify blm' s tactics here! there is more to this than meets the eye. Do some research on YouTube through alternative news sources, then fact check them and you will begin to see a whole different picture than what the mainstream media tells us, if I own a network you will only hear what I want you to hear, as Johnny used to say on WKRP it's not conspiracy theory when they really are out to get you, lol, good luck out there on your claims, you guys have found some nice stuff

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The war between the North and South had nothing to do with freedom. It was all about land that someone had and another wanted. Yet you had Americans fighting Americans and after it was over with the one at the head of this wanted to ship the free off to a Island. Men on both sides was there because they were told to go because someone said so.

Here we are again and it has to do with land. Law enforcement there is guys like you and me. They are not there because they want to but was told you will be there. The sad thing is if one gun goes off for what ever reason lots could die. If BLM has snipers on hand ,they are there to kill because what they do.

Government is like a wedding cake but with just one on top of the cake. When you go down the cake it's gets bigger and this is to justify their job. You will never see him in the front line. He don't want to put his sorry ass in harms way.

Here in Texas is a ghost town called Shafter and a old silver and some gold mining in years past. Well our Park Service that was over it has let another country come in and let them open the mine again. Now if they catch me on any of that land with a detector I'm on my way to jail.

Government thinks they need to hold our hand because we don't know what's good for our self. Like the war between the States I just don't want to see Americans killing each others for a sorry SOB at the top.

Chuck Anders

Goldstudmuffin, I don't know if you remember me, I met you when Rob and I were hunting out around Globe area and Picket Post, I believe we were at your house or your brothers, then we all went hunting your 16 ounce patch out in western Az, if you check Fox News out today even Janet Napolitano can not justify blm' s tactics here! there is more to this than meets the eye. Do some research on YouTube through alternative news sources, then fact check them and you will begin to see a whole different picture than what the mainstream media tells us, if I own a network you will only hear what I want you to hear, as Johnny used to say on WKRP it's not conspiracy theory when they really are out to get you, lol, good luck out there on your claims, you guys have found some nice stuff

Howdy Glenn,

Sure I remember you, I just wasn't sure if you were the same guy we hunted with. You're the guy that can hike up and down those steep hills like a teenager. :P That 16 ounce patch as now produced 24+ ounces. We hit another very big patch farther west from there that had a monster nugget right in the middle of the patch.

When you get back to AZ have Rob give me a call we'll go do some hunting. If you do go to NV stay safe... and good luck!

The war between the North and South had nothing to do with freedom. It was all about land that someone had and another wanted. Yet you had Americans fighting Americans and after it was over with the one at the head of this wanted to ship the free off to a Island. Men on both sides was there because they were told to go because someone said so.

Here we are again and it has to do with land. Law enforcement there is guys like you and me. They are not there because they want to but was told you will be there. The sad thing is if one gun goes off for what ever reason lots could die. If BLM has snipers on hand ,they are there to kill because what they do.

Government is like a wedding cake but with just one on top of the cake. When you go down the cake it's gets bigger and this is to justify their job. You will never see him in the front line. He don't want to put his sorry ass in harms way.

Here in Texas is a ghost town called Shafter and a old silver and some gold mining in years past. Well our Park Service that was over it has let another country come in and let them open the mine again. Now if they catch me on any of that land with a detector I'm on my way to jail.

Government thinks they need to hold our hand because we don't know what's good for our self. Like the war between the States I just don't want to see Americans killing each others for a sorry SOB at the top.

Chuck Anders

Good post Chuck... we miss seeing you around the Trigos.

Listen States are telling the Federal Government to BUTT out all the time. And the Feds aren't doing anything. Marijuana is against Federal Law. PERIOD! But states are making up their own laws. Feds don't care. How come all of a sudden they have such an interest in this?

There is a hidden agenda here that is much bigger than some rancher grazing his cattle.

Doc

Hope no one gets upset but I thought some of you need to know the story behind this problem with the Bundys. I don't post much on the internet so I don't know how to link to other articles but please just google " Everything you need to know about the long fight between Clivine Bundy and the federal government ". It is a good article by the Washington Post that explains what has brought this on. A lot of people are uncertain about supporting someone that is not complying with the laws. This was brought on by enviromentalists and Bundy is fighting back! I came from a farming-ranching family and this country has gone to hell in regards to the small farmers & ranchers. I have no idea how much of our food is imported anymore but eventually this country won't be growing or raising anything we eat.

Listen States are telling the Federal Government to BUTT out all the time. And the Feds aren't doing anything. Marijuana is against Federal Law. PERIOD! But states are making up their own laws. Feds don't care. How come all of a sudden they have such an interest in this?

There is a hidden agenda here that is much bigger than some rancher grazing his cattle.

Doc

Doc when I was up there quite a few years ago when the price of metal was low and all the mines were shut down, the state of Nevada was broke. they could not afford to manage their own land. things have changed since then. right now I think there a little concerned about water and electricity too with the lake levels dropping. they allow prostitution and gambling. any worse than pot smoking in Colorado? depends on who you ask. both states are making money off them. why shouldnt the feds make a little money off the land? they pour a lot of money into managing it. why should I have to pay for it if I'm not useing the land? do you really think if Nevada got the land back they wouldn't charge grazing fees? Id bet they would have to start charging more than the Feds to make it profitable.
Do you really think Bundy would pay the state if it really came down to it. he knows the state cant take his money and that's why he keeps offering it. he has gotten away with this for twenty years. he may be shooting himself in the foot if Nevada gets the land back. I've seen the Feds swap with the state before. It would take all 900 of his cattle to pay the debt because he's aloud this debt to get so large he would probably go bust if Nevada gets the land back.
With the lack of rain there isn't much for the cattle to eat there anyway. desert range cattle don't bring much money compared grain fed. have you ever tasted desert range fed beef. maybe Bundy needs to think about a new line of work. things change. maybe he needs to get out of the 1880's.
I know several small range cattle ranchers here that have gone out of business. guess what they switched too, grain fed cattle or Mining.
Maybe the Feds should give "that" land back to the State.
Lets see,
The State gets the land back and Bundy's money and/or cattle as he promised. Bundy goes bust and gets a new job. the State can do what they want with the land and gets income from the solar panel farm. the turtles get some shade and don't get kicked around or starved by the cattle. and the state doesn't have to start selling pot.
problem solved.
Now all we have to do is get the Feds to give up on a battle and the real estate, and do the right thing. That's ok one out of three isn't bad. just my two cents.
AzNuggetBob

I hear turtle soup or turtle stew is very good.

No matter how this plays out the liberals now know why James Madison said:

63859.jpg

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
James Madison, The Constitution of the United States of America

Hey Goldstudmuffin, i had heard you guys hit another good patch, congratulations, i am chomping at the bit to get back out to the desert and pound some washes, I will let Rob know when I get there and maybe we can all get together.

Please tell me, when was the last the government did something you liked. For me at 71 years old, I actually hate the government, they are the most despicable bunch of people that ever lived. As a rifle manufacturer I deal with them much too often and they always send some entry level dummy I have to contend with. This country is hated throughout the entire world with good reason. Washington has a track record of screwing up everything they touch. If you are young and haven't seen all the rights we have lost a little at a time you might think thing are just peachy. I've seen vast tracks of land turned into "WILDERNESS AREAS" accessible by foot, I too damn old to walk that far, what about me, I paid my fair share of taxes so they could do this to me?

As to the problem Mr. Bundy is having with them, I'm 100% on his side. Nevada gave the land to the government without his consent. His family took care of the land well before Nevada became a state. This whole thing stinks of corruption. He didn't pay the USG the assessed fees because he don't think the USG actually owns the land, neither do I.

Please tell me, when was the last the government did something you liked. For me at 71 years old, I actually hate the government, they are the most despicable bunch of people that ever lived. As a rifle manufacturer I deal with them much too often and they always send some entry level dummy I have to contend with. This country is hated throughout the entire world with good reason. Washington has a track record of screwing up everything they touch. If you are young and haven't seen all the rights we have lost a little at a time you might think thing are just peachy. I've seen vast tracks of land turned into "WILDERNESS AREAS" accessible by foot, I too damn old to walk that far, what about me, I paid my fair share of taxes so they could do this to me?

As to the problem Mr. Bundy is having with them, I'm 100% on his side. Nevada gave the land to the government without his consent. His family took care of the land well before Nevada became a state. This whole thing stinks of corruption. He didn't pay the USG the assessed fees because he don't think the USG actually owns the land, neither do I.

I totally agree 100%. I love my country, but dislike the stinking govment.

RSJ

I wouldn't be surprised there is something else in play here. When I worked under a counter-terrorism program we got paid under FEMA. When I worked in Homeland Security we got paid under US Dep't of Agriculture. With our office close by the FBI and they didn't know we were even there!!!!! Our gov't has a way of camouflaging things. There is secrecy among gov't entities. My point is, maybe it's not about fees, solar or BLM. But possibly a land grab from our military from BLM. But first getting any people, cattle off that area. Just my experienced insight.

Be careful if any of you head over there, you're being called "domestic terrorists" now, we don't want to see anyone in a FEMA camp or on a no fly list....

Sheesh, the US has changed since I swore allegiance and became a citizen.

Stay safe

Jennifer

This could affect all of us.

Western states hold summit on controlling federal land, say 'It's simply time'

Lawmakers from 9 Western states said Friday that the time has come for them to take control of federal lands within their borders and suggested the standoff this month between a Nevada rancher and the federal government was a problem waiting to happen.

The lawmakers -- more than 50 of them from nine Western states -- made their proclamations at the Legislative Summit on the Transfer for Public Lands, in Utah, which was scheduled before this month’s standoff between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/19/western-lawmakers-strategize-on-taking-control-federal-lands/