Two Day Hunt With Dad & Thanks to Lucky Lundy

Went out for a couple of days with dad, best time with my best friend and at 79 he did a excellent job. Even though he did not find anything our time was irreplaceable. We had a pretty good start to the season in Montana, I scored a few nuggets. Biggest is 5.3 grams and is my best in two years.

Want to thank Lucky Lundy for the pointers a few years back, I have to say I have started to find gold with my 4000 with his advice. Trust one day I'll be able to swing the 4000 with you.

Brent

post-29323-0-85903300-1398904813_thumb.j

post-29323-0-70977500-1398904837_thumb.j

post-29323-0-37298000-1398904872_thumb.j

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Great pictures and story. Always great to get out with a family member and friends to detect.

On another note, you can't find a better group of guys than "Lucky Lundy and Company!" Top notch guys and always willing to share and help. This is what we need more of today.

Thats a fact Rob..Lucky has spent a lot of his time helping a lot of people I know take it up a notch or two...... I'm working at it!!!!! lol

I know exactly how you feel Brent---- and what a great story about your time with dad!

paul

Brent:
Way to go on the finds! If your dads swining a PI he will find it eventually :)
Thats pretty good that he can swing that. Glad you got out with him and made some

memories.

GL to ya in the future.
Tom

Tom,

I ended up carrying the harness and dad carried the detector. I also was digging for him. Worked out good till he got too tired. Always next time.

Brent

Hey! If it works it works :)

I usually make my dad dig the targets :o

Tom H.

Brent,

It takes more than just a few pointers to find gold. It takes a guy like you and your Dad to hit the dusty trail for the hunt! Learning what signs to look for that might produce a detectable nugget, confidence in yourself and knowledge of your detector, the list is long to make some noise in your poke bottle. I still expect skunk days and I still expect the next swing to lead to my next nugget! Brent, we have a great hobby to share with Family & Friends. Follow your nose, trust your feet and may the luck be with you! Until our next hunt

LuckyLundy