Another loner...

Hello all, I ended up being by myself today for a few hours out in the woods. I actually had a first time occurrence and was very surprised. I was in an area that has been hit very hard. As I was working my way through the area came upon a newly fallen pine tree. The ground was very dry and almost all the dirt and shale had come loose from the roots. I swung the Sadie over the pile but got no signal. I started to move on and thought to myself, I better just slow down and rake that pile down a bit. I did and when I went over the material I got a nice mellow signal this time. About eight inches down I saw the glint of yellow and reached into the hole to pick out a small, but thick bit of gold. It weighted out at just a hair under a gram. I didn't meet the skunk so I headed back to the rig and on to the house. Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

post-197-0-27251400-1399779383_thumb.jpg post-197-0-60379900-1399779406_thumb.jpg post-197-0-28164300-1399779427_thumb.jpg

Dang Ray....nice nug :)

Your starting to sound like me...looking at areas and saying...hey...got to go back and recheck it.

WTG!

Tom H.

Hey Ray is the skunk repelant, but its not luck. he's doing his research, not to mention his learned hunting skills. I suggest you read his posts, he is sharing little secrets all the time. way to go Ray. :) AzNuggetBob