Behind The Power Curve

You ever get up a little late 0630 hrs, have a couple cups of coffee, read the morning paper and the next thing you hear your local news weatherman saying its going to be warm today! I glanced at the wall clock 0720 hrs. Military training took over...dressed and truck loaded with my gear and out the drive way at 0730 hrs. Hiked out to the gold fields, we have 3 patches real close together and all of them are at the same stage of the life of a patch. Either your going to get dinks or that big trash target turns out to be a nice one. I was armed with my little 8" Commander, just for them dinks and as you may know they'll find a big one at depth too. Well it was warming up fast, a little to fast for me and I headed to the trash ditch in the shade of some oak tree to extend my day. Promising myself to dig only small sounding targets and not all that big old timer trash. Well I was digging a few nice small steel chunks and I ran across this booming target. I told myself OK, dig this one! Glad I did! It hit the scale at 13.4 dwt's and of course it's for sale! Until the next hunt,

LuckyLundy

post-10733-0-72359900-1400028652_thumb.j

Dang that looks sweet laying there in the dirt like that :) WTG!

Nice nug :)

Tom H.

You da man Rick! I like that patch and cant wait to go back I think there's a pounder out at that spot with your name all over it! Gotta say after I seen that sucker on my phone this morning I'm a jonesin..

Ghostbuster~~~ thats what i thought when i saw it...

Good job!