Short hunt with the SDC 2300

Jesse

Like you anyone with the new SDC 2300 is coming up with gold. Now everybody that found gold with their GPX 5000 can go back and pick up what they left with the SDC 2300.

The dealers don't have to sale this detector. With so many show and tell it's selling it's self.

The best on finding more!

Chuck Anders

Hi Cuz,

I hope links to other forums is o.k. here. If not, I guess I will hear about it soon!

Here is a link to an Aussie forum on the Minelab SDC 2300. It has a lot of reading and info on it that you won't find almost anywhere else. Almost.

Another is DetectorProspector.com, which is Steve Herschbach's forum, which does contain some interesting posts about his and Chris Ralph's success and experiences with the new machine in the wilds of Alaska.

Both forums give insight and some non-biased comparisons of other machines, and if you dig deep enough into the Minelab Knowledge Base Article KBA 23-1, you will find some interesting comments from some guy there by the name of Bruce Candy... It tells you the how and why this new detector is not just another GB 2 on steroids, only better.

Some of this info has been posted by Mr. Herschbach already, but is well worth reading again.

Largo

• Admin

Hey Jesse and Guys,

Looks at the 4 small ones I found with the SDC 2300 yesterday on the right side. The smallest was 0.9 grains, the largest two were 3.5 grains. All were down about 1-2 inches in the bedrock. The three larger pieces (1-2 Dwt's) were found with the GPX 5000 at depth.

post-2-0-40368200-1408909148_thumb.jpg