New Product - SDC 2300 Control Box Covers

• Admin

NEW PRODUCT - SDC 2300 CONTROL BOX COVERS

Hello All, Within the next few days I will have these new Gray or Camo Colored SDC 2300 Control Box Covers. These are some of the best designed ones around, so I had to jump on them. I will only have a limited supply on the first order, but have a second and third order being processed. These new covers will keep you from scraping the bottom of the SDC Metal Detector, giving it a bit of padding also. There are several pouches on the side to place small items also. Great design and well worth the investment!

$95.00 US Shipping

To pre-order these new SDC 2300 Control Box covers, please give us a call, catch us here on Facebook or email us. All the contact information is below.

I will have these items listed on the online store within a few days and also on Ebay.

Rob's Detector Sales
Surprise, Arizona
www.robsdetectors.com
623.362.1459 office
602.909.9008 cell
rob@robsdetectors.com

Refer to the post in the "Gold Prospecting Forums" to see the pictures.

• Admin

Hello All,

Here is a brief description and the links to both products now listed on my online store -

Here is the new SDC 2300 Camo & Gray Control Box Covers. This design is managed to balance out the weight of the detector. There is a foot on the cover and some adjustable armrest straps to stop the armrest from folding up everytime you pick it up. The outside lining of the the cover is made from quality canvas and the inside liner is made from a closed cell foam, this allows it to be used in water and will not hold a ridiculous amount of water weight when submersed. The speaker is not obstructed by the cover as it has a mesh window to allow the sound to be heard. The foot is constructed in extruded aluminum with ridges to reduce the foot slip when placed down on rocks, the foot also swivels to pack away flat. Back of the cover has an opening door to alow for ease of battery change.

Proudly Australian made and this cover is hard wearing and also looks great.

Your price is $95.00 with Shipping and Handling included.

Gray SDC 2300 Cover -

http://www.robsdetectors.com/sdc-2300-gray-control-box-cover

Camo SDC 2300 Cover -

http://www.robsdetectors.com/sdc-2300-camo-control-box-cover

• 5 months later...