Nice Sunday nugget

my hunting partner Bill hit a nice 2 1/2 pennyweight nugget today in an area that is total trash, he has really got his 2200 dialed in, he got a two pennyweight and two other pieces the last trip. He is over an ounce for this trip.post-121-0-53600900-1416791189_thumb.jpgpost-121-0-95928000-1416791236_thumb.jpg

Glenn:
Congrats to your bud!
That's a really nice slug of gold :)
Glad you guys are hitting it.

I got some dinks today was a really good time out.
Tom H.

Bill has really turned into a gold finding machine of late. I have to give him a lot of credit for sticking in there when he would see me pulling nuggets out and he would get skunked 10 times in a row. He paid his dues and learned and now he is starting to hit pretty regular. Reminds of all those hundreds of times I would hunt with Rob and he would kill and I was left with the old skunk but if you persevere better days are out. You almost have to be a glutton for punishment to get good at this game. It helps to be right with the man upstairs too. Have him toss a few out there for you from time to time, lol

• Admin

Hey Glenn,

I think at one time we all (who stuck it out) payed those dues. I couldn't tell you how many times I would seen Richard Doherty pull 10-15 nuggets out per day and I would get the skunk. It drove me nuts, as I thought I was doing everything right. After just watching for hours and following him around, it finally happened and I found a few here and there.