Lost My Target!

Out trying my luck the other day and I get this sweet sounding target! I dug down a couple inches and the target was still in the hole at least another couple inches, so I dug some more. I checked the hole and the target was out, so them I check my pile of dirt. Where is this target, I ask myself? I boot the pile and give it one more chance to make my detector beep, didn't work? Then it hits me, check your magnet for some trash, duh! As I, flip my pick over to take a look at my magnet a glint of color catches my eye! I've dug up countless nuggets, but nothing close to a million for this one in a million...I will call it the "Countless Nugget". Check your magnet, if you lost your target! Until the next hunt

LuckyLundy

post-10733-0-09883800-1418050973_thumb.j

• Whew!

Good detetive detecting :)

Havent heard a story like that one.

• Good Luck to ya.

Tom

Then it hits me, check your magnet for some trash, duh! As I, flip my pick over to take a look at my magnet a glint of color catches my eye! I've dug up countless nuggets, but nothing close to a million for this one in a million...I will call it the "Countless Nugget". Check your magnet, if you lost your target!

I filed that under good s**t to know. ;)