Here's the official info on the Sadie coil, I think it's also call the 8" X6" "Advantage".

You'll have to check with the various dealers to see who stocks Nugget Finder coils.

"Nugget Finder 8" x 6" Elliptical Mono Metal Detector Coil
The Sadie

One of the most popular small coils for the Minelab and Whites Pulse Induction Metal Detectors, excellent sensitivity and great depth on all gold sizes. Light enough to use all day and easy to maneuver around in scrubby ground.

Suits Minelab SD, GP & GPX series and Whites TDI and TDI SL Metal Detectors. All Nugget Finder coils use performance enhancing Litz wire and a strong polyurethane mounting bracket. All windings are also potted inside the coil to reduce noise when bumped against rocks and sticks.

The 8" x 6" NF-EM, 468 grams."

• 6 months later...

The Sadie is my coil of choice on ground that I know is pretty shallow (known depth of overburden to bedrock) or if I'm in an area that is normally SDC2300 type gold (tiny). I took my 14" Nugget Finder elliptical with me to Tibooburra as well as my Sadie and my 14" spent most of the time in the cabin… I love my Sadie…. everyone should own one.

Jen

• 2 weeks later...