B&Z Booster Trip Report - Laymen Terms

Rob, was good enough to send me out a B&Z Booster to give her a text run on our groups 2300's Well I've been using it in goldfields here in California to Nevada. This test was in Rye Patch at our Jack Rabbit Patch. I tested it with the stock Koss Headphones vs my Blackwindow's. The BlackWidows you can adjust your volume to the choosen volume of the B&Z Booster without blasting your ear drums like the Koss will do to you. But your best results (to me) is with external speaker(s) on none windy days. On this trip to Rye Patch and it was more than chilly in the morning, I was calling over the closest people to me to hear the difference on a found nugget sounding target with the Booster off and with it on. Between night and day and Wow what a difference, where responses I heard with the B&Z Booster on! Granted Boosted Audio isn't for everyone, but I know 7 people who are thinking hard about it now! Once I figure how to hide all them wires, which I think I know how, I will be in Heaven! Below is my poke from the trip, I didn't find the most nor the biggest on this short trip...but what a blast we all had! Until the next hunt

LuckyLundy

post-10733-0-65295400-1422148829_thumb.j

Jesse,

Your trip to hunt with us was shorter than my hunt. My next trip out there, you can run the B&Z Booster all day. I know you own a pair of Blackwindow's, which run circles around the stock Koss headphones. All you need is the head Phone Adapter from Rob and your hooked up, drop him a line and see ya in a week or so!

Rick

Chuck, hey it does take some get up and go...temperatures on this trip in the morning was in the teens! I had to run around the patch a few times without my detector to warm up!

Steve, that is the perfect rig! I can tuck all them wires in the cover and nothing hooked to me except my bungee cord!

Rick

Dang nice haul there Lundy!
WTG.

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Lucky - Thanks for the report. I have another big batch of SDC Headphone adapters on the way. We still have a few B&Z boosters, but they are also selling quickly. I played around with the B&Z booster last week for about an hour on targets and it make a huge difference. I'm only hunting in "Gain of 3" and it blew my ears off on very small gold in the 2-3 grain size.

We also have the Camo and Gray SDC covers on the way. Hoping for both items early this week.