Genuine GPX 5000 or are you buying a Fake??

• Admin

Hello All,

I have a feeling once the price is introduced on the new GPZ 7000, many will go right back to considering a new GPX 5000. That being said, here is a site that shows some of the info on fake vs. genuine Minelab GPX 5000 metal detectors. Good information for anyone looking to purchase from a non-authorized dealer, buying off Ebay or Craigslist.

http://www.goldcitydetecting.com/counterfeitgpx5000.htm

There are a lot out there, believe it or not.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Fred,

What would be your consideration of purchasing this unit from what you know now about it? There isn't enough info right now in my opinion to make a call. If it has the right features, not talking about more depth, but rather better discrimination I will have guys lined up.

Great info's Rob for anyone in the market for a detectors. You are a fantastic dealer and person Rob and a great friend to boot. I am very satisfied with our dealings and I try to steer peoples your way. Recently a friend of mine Li-on battery would not hold a charge and he bought a replacement from you. He still can't get over your fast delivery and correspondents. He is very happy!

Hopefully you will be at the Mesa GPAA gold show and we may get time to talk. Take care to you and the family.