Another Short Youtube Video - Minelab GPZ 7000

• Admin

Hey Strick,

Ya, the nugget weighed 3/4's of a Dwt, a tiny bit heavier than I thought. The hole was 7-8 inches to the bottom of the crack. I'm guessing it was wedged down in the very bottom. I haven't found any decent ones, but many of these patches didn't have huge nuggets, but a lot of 1-2 Dwt sized nuggets. I'm excited to take it over some other spots and work really slow and see what turns up.

Thanks for watching the Youtube video. I'm hoping guy enjoy them, they take forever to upload to Youtube at a HD format.

If he doesn't stop selling out of every shipment I might take you up on that offer! LOL!!!! I was hoping to have one for the Nuggetshooter Outing this weekend but don't think it is going to happen. Good ole Minelab didn't expect this much action on a $10K detector me thinks ... My own opinion of course.

Mike F

• Admin

Hey Mike,

I agree with you, I didn't think Minelab expected the sale right out of the gate to be what they are. I'm struggling to keep them in stock just like Chris. There is going to be a big gap from what I heard from now to like the end of April where there won't be anymore coming into the States. I have a gut feeling here in the next couple of weeks only a handful of dealers will have any in stock, if they even have any now.

I would love to join the Nuggetshooter outing, but would rather go find gold than sit around BSing about finding gold .... LOL :wub:

Rob ... Come on down to the Saturday night pot luck and campfire Beer and BS ... of course after you are done hunting all day ... then you can do your part bragging about all the nuggets I know you will be getting with the ZED. Other than Saturday night I expect to be hunting ... not BS'ing and unfortuantely without my new GPZ7000 to be! I should have it late next week as best I can see by the delivery schedule. Day late and a nugget short! I will bet my sdc2300 can still find a nugget or two though ... or so I hope! don't be bashful ... come on down!

Mike F