Special Prayer Request for Uncle

• Admin

Hello All,

One of my Uncle's, Parmesh is a retired Eastern Indian Doctor. Recently we got some tragic news that he had a massive stroke on the front, right lobe of the brain. At this point they are uncertain of the damage, but the MRI and CAT Scan does show a huge stroke and damage to the brain. They said he might of also suffered a small Heart Attack as the Heart Enzymes were slightly elevated. My Uncle Parmesh has always been very supportive of me, wishing I would have been a Medical Doctor since I'm a Cancer Survivor. Well that never happened, but he's been there, supported, helped in College and other stuff. Always been a great Uncle.

I'm asking for prayers for him if you would. I'm a huge believer in Power of Prayer, so hopefully the more prayers the LORD will listen to us and help with a strength, wellness and speedy recovery.

Thanks in advance!

For sure Rob!
Tom H.

Prayers to your Uncle ! As well to You and your Family Rob while trying to cope with this unfortunate situation. May God Bless and watch over you all. Sincerely, Ralph Lowrey

Since we are doing prayers, I like to add my next door neighbor, John Pelligrini, he has terminal lymphoma, I have been helping him this past year, but his body just won't take it anymore, He is a navy vet and a retired deputy. And is in fresno in the hospital now, Thanks Grubstake

Rob... Every night my thoughts and prayers are not only with your Uncle Parmesh and also to

his loving and most worried family which also includes you too.

Gary... my oldest son Jimmy passed away with lymphoma and I also will add John to my nightly thoughts

and prayers I will especially add that in my prayers that both are resting and not in any pain.