I really enjoy watching these Youtubes in my elder years

It is like being out there and swinging again...

Jim, I too live out my prospecting wishes by way of these forums and youtube. Age and circumstnces keep me from being the tramp miner with a ML7000 living out of a 4x4. Had the 7000 come out 20 years ago I would have had the energy to go for it. You though, have lived a great mining/prospecting life that few ever get a chance to even imagine.

Tell you what, let's get a ML 7000 and find a time machine, set it back about 20+ yrs and we'll have a ball, just don'r remember where I put that time machine :)

Hope the hip is working out well for you. I had mine about 3 yrs ago and glad I did.

All the best Jim

Wyndham

• 2 weeks later...

LOL... although we are trapped in a high-millage body; these videos let us live vicariously in Arizona, Australia

and Alaska... We swing with knowledge and grace and use different detectors and usually recover a nice nugget

Don't tempt me... I'm still able to swing with one hand and the other clinging to a walker for balance. Slow and

awkward but it does work (sorta). We just can't let the rocking chair grab us... But Wyndham O'l friend you know this.

jim

Wow.... Both DOC and JP are really doing their best. Thanks Rob for making this available :)... it is better than

watching the staged reality programs on TV!!!! jim straight