More "Turkish" Gold

I didn't want Californiagold to be the only guy postn with gold detected with the new Turkish made
Nokta fors gold VLF detector.
I don't want him to get lonely !!!!!
So heres my 1st nugget found with my new to me Nokta gold detector.
3/10ths gram detected at decent depth out of a small rivulet on a sidehill Northwest Arizona.
And a lil green quartz too !!
Hapy Huntn

post-417-0-83776200-1432748864_thumb.jpg

Nice nugget, Frank, but I'm most impressed with the intense color of that quartz. I've never seen that vivid green before your posts. I wouldn't mind faceting a piece of that.

Jim

Nice Gold Guy's,

Fors Gold is a nice detector, like to see the Racer, being lighter. Frank, the Turkish gold heading got me, like that :P

Take care, Ed

Welcome to the forum, Nugget65,

Another guy from Trinity, I was born 63, Class of 81 Trinity High.

Take care, Ed

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Sure sounds like the new Fors Gold is a great VLF detector. I'm a Makro and XP Dealer, even know many of their products are not listed on my site. I haven't ordered any Racers as of yet, as I was more interested in the Gold Racer that will follow. That all being said, if anyone needs a Racer or Gold Racer, I will have them or can order them when needed.

The XP Deus is another great unit. I have one used one I'm willing to sell, no question the lightest, wireless unit I have ever used before.