We have a WINNER of the NUGGET PIN: mn90403

mn90403

Won the contest with a correct guess of Daytona Beach Florida.

I drove straight through for 20 hours, I was hallucinating towards the end. Long ass drive.

We went from Illinois through Indiana down through Tennessee. It was like 2:30 in the morning and there was an enormous thunder storm. The expressway ended and they had a detour between Nashville and Chattanooga. We got off and got lost and drove around for an hour and a half. No matter what we did, no matter where we turned we always ended up on Old Hickory Boulevard. No houses anywhere, out in the country, lost as hell in a rain storm. It was like a freaking horror movie.

Finally I spotted a pickup truck coming and stood in the pouring rain and flagged the guy down. I explained my dilemma and the man was kind enough to lead us to where the Interstate picked up again.

In Daytona Beach we stayed at the Marco Polo Inn.

Congratulations

mn90403

Please send me your mailing address so I can ship you the prize.

Doc

Ok, I have contacted Doc.

I guessed Daytona Beach because I grew up just north of there. I have hunted that beach just a very little with an old White's Coinmaster 6000.

Thanks Doc for the contest.

Mitchel

Mitchell, we stayed at the old Marco Polo Inn. That place probably isn't even there anymore.

It was very memorable. Thank you for playing.

Doc