Day out with Makro gold racer

Hello,

I got out detecting for awhile today with the new Makro gold racer for some field test. I took it to a spot close to home that is quite mineralized. I ran the gold racer in all metal mode with the 10x5 dd coil. With a slight adjustment to the isat setting to retune the threshold over hot rocks. The gold racer was awesome to run. It is very hot and loud on targets even tiny stuff. It gad no issues at all and I was able to even find some pieces to bring home. A 2.4 dwt day for the racers first day out. The racer is definitely going to become a common name in the detecting goldfields.

Good luck

post-72355-0-71520300-1454216146_thumb.j

post-72355-0-23817300-1454216162_thumb.j

post-72355-0-42188200-1454216178_thumb.j

post-72355-0-11248400-1454216193_thumb.j

Hey frank

Sorry I didnt reply earlier. been under the weather a bit. I still have my Fors plus. im still testing it. Next time out ill be using it. My original fors gold pro pack test unit I gave to a apprentice that ive been training. He is doing well with it. I dont think ill give away my Fors plus after testing it for a awhile. I like the new isat, and the new solid coils. 

Good luck