presidents day gold

CAGold ... Take a look at the Nugget Finder Evolution series. Those that have tested and those who are using both the the 12" round mono and the 17" elliptical mono are reporting tremendous sensitivity, little or no falsing and increased depth. In fact ... I was beat out while using my GPZ7000 by an experienced GPX5000 user using the 12" round evo mono going over the same area. I am beginning to believe the evo is the equalizer for those wanting a 7000 but owning a 5000! Just my take of course.

Mike F

4 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

CAGold ... Take a look at the Nugget Finder Evolution series. Those that have tested and those who are using both the the 12" round mono and the 17" elliptical mono are reporting tremendous sensitivity, little or no falsing and increased depth. In fact ...

Mike F

Yep , that`s what they say about every new coil release  lol 

Nice haul  californiagold !   great pics too....

• Admin

Hey CaliforniaGold,

You currently have a Minelab PI?  If not, you might want to contact me at some point :lol:  Hopefully you have one already. 

There is a lot of talk about the new Coiltek 18-inch Mono Elite bridging the gap pretty close to the GPZ 7000 when using the GPX 5000 in some of the deep timings.  I haven't personally tested it yet, but some of the Aussie's seem to believe so.  

That being said, I have tested the Coiltek 14-inch Mono Elite on a GPX 4500 and GPX 5000 against my GPZ.  My finding were my GPZ was still getting better results.  I probably would have been disappointed if the results I seen were just the opposite! :unsure: