A few tiny nuggets found in the Black Hills with SDC that I got from Rob in Feb this year. I didn't know if the hills were a good fit for the minelabs as all the gold we have found the last few years was fine, flake, and smaller. I am having a longer learning curve on the GPX 4500 in these parts, but the 2300 found 3 a few weeks back. Bigger gold than ever came out of our sluices and pans.

https://youtu.be/Dlzf841CVBw

If anyone has any tips on South Dakota hunting, let me know.

Thanks, Chris

• 1 month later...

No tip on SD, but you may want to work on the Youtube audio and or mumbling issue... the video looked great and I was excited to watch, but couldn't hear / understand a word of it so didn't watch past 30 seconds..... Thanks for posting though, welcome to the board, please take the comments as constructive criticism, I'm not normally a bitch, just on days that end in a Y. :)

Jen

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the constructive criticism, running music while talking when its windy is a bad combination. Working on my video skills along with detecting skills. Hope to get as lucky as you did in the basin at end of the month- nice nugget!

www.youtube.com/chrspe

• 3 weeks later...