Minelab detectors and some coils for sale

I recently had an auction at my home in Yarnell.

Several detectors and a group of coils did not sell.

This is what is left to sell individually.

Gpz7000 detector bought locally and only used as a demo by the dealer.   In box with Doc's covers and fresh coil cover.  Will sell for $5500 shipped conus.

Sdc2300 bought local and also light use as demo.  In box, includes Doc's cover and yellow underwater headphones.  Asking $2500 shipped.

Gpx5000  This one i bought after the fire, new in box.  Stock accessories, plus-Screamer power with extra chargers and batteries, also li-ion system by Ken Colvin, has 2 batteries very light and compact.   2 piece carbon shaft and Doc's covers.   $2100.

I also have a couple minelab cases for sale cheap.

The coil group I have all work with Gp and Gpx.  Most new, some with wear and priced accordingly.  I need a bit more than these prices on the bigger coils if sold individual, because of shipping.     

The whole group price is $1250 shipped.

nf 25 sl mono $200, nf 24 ellip advantage $185, nf 18 round mono advantage $185, nf 12 mono $140, nf 8x6 sadie $90, nf 18 XP dd round $200, nf 14x9 XP dd $120, coiltek 1" pinpointer probe w/switch $75, coiltek 14x9 blitz $100.

Please pm if you have interest in any of this gear, and i will send pics.

Thanks for reading, and for a place to post this ad.

bruceks

update on these items for sale

the 5000 is sold    thanks luke

the 7000 is sold waiting for the check    thanks flak

still have the 2300, a couple milelab cases, and the group of 10 gp/gpx coils

thanks for the interest roadapple- i have a couple possible buyers on the coils as a group.    i will pm you when i know more