DOME-TOP Battery Question???

I have a GP-3000, and still use the Dome-Top Battery for it.  What I would like to know is:  Does anyone out there still have an old Dome-Top that they are no longer using, and might sell?  I'm not talking about the Dome-Top that fits on top of the large (Boat Anchor) one that weighs so much.  What I would like to find is the Dome-Top that fits on the smaller  (6V,  4.5 Ah) Battery.  All I need is the plastic Dome-Top with the wiring (within) and the two connections (one on either end).  I don't actually need the battery.  Gary 

Gary, if I can find it, I have a DOC'S power block, it has the headphone connection and the plug for the power cable, it will fit small por large, it has a two wire conection to go on top of any 6 volt battery. I'll see if I can locate it, if you want it you can have it. But I can't ship it until the first, my payday. Grubstake

Sorry, Gary. I guess I can't find it. But will keep looking.

Hello Grubstake, Thanks for replying to my question.  I am not familiar with what you are talking about (the power block) ???  Would it fit right on top of the "SMALL" 6 volt, 4.5 Ah battery??  I already have two plastic dome-tops that sit on top of my two batteries (they are just glued to the top of the battery).  But I have one extra battery that I need the top and connections for.  I have attached a photo of the size batteries that I am using.  Again, these aren't the larger 10-12 Ah batteries (the boat anchor) type. 

Thanks again.  Gary

001.JPG

Hey Gary, I tried Doc's website and saw a picture of it (H), there was nowhere to pull up the item to view it or find pricing, so he most likely doesn't carry it any longer.  I also tried Rob's site, but the only thing "both" websites stock and sell is the bigger boat anchor, which I don't need.  Maybe I am the only one on this planet that still uses a (smaller) Dome-Top battery????  Well, if you do find it, or know of anyone who has one just laying around collecting dust, let me know.  Thanks. Gary

I.ll get a better look, tomarrow, I've got so much Sh** laying around, and a lot from older minelabs. I'll let you know. But I;d send Doc a PM, if anyone in the world still has one it might be him! And me or course. I never throw anything away. so my wife says. Gary

Hey Gary, I just found it. PM me your full name and Address, I can send it in a flat rate Priority box, on the end of the month, when I get payed. Gary/ Grubstake