The Elf scores today!

Dad and I met up with Luke and Dean today. Luke was generous enough to take us to a spot that he had gotten gold out of before.

We detected all morning and found various rusty treasures. I was in a wash that had been drywashed extensively from the 30s I would say. As I got to the top of the wash. I bumped into Dean and he was going down to another area. After parting ways, I detected up the wash some more and decided to head back to the truck. There was a little trib that led up the side of the hill about 50 yrds down from where I was....what the heck. Went back to it and about half way up the hill I get a smooth sound. As I dig deeper, it starts to reverse like iron...dang it. more rusty treasures. Well imagine my surprise when I see this nice 3.7 gram nug in the scoop! YES!:yesss: Its been a while since ive gotten anything of size and and I think I owe it to my new Elf detecting hat! Ok maybe the good Lord plopped it there to break my stinky skunk. :) What a great day and a great find.

Tom H.

1.jpg

SAM_1421.JPG

3.jpg