Near new OLD Keene dry washer

My buddy and I bought this dry washer back in the late '70's. It actually got used about 3 hours before we figured out that Idaho wasn't anywhere near dry enough to use one. It's actually been sitting in my shop for 35 years, thereabouts. I'm tired of it getting in my way. I'm heading to southern Nevada for some gem prospecting right after the first of the year. I can't sell this around here, so thought I'd see if there's any interest in the desert country. I got it out, cleaned it, changed the oil, and put new gas in, and it fired up after a dozen pulls. Runs fine. This thing is just like new. I'm thinking $650 would be a fair price. Briggs and Stratton engine, aluminum blower housing. Top grizzly screen is 10" x 22",  Riffles are 9 1/2" x 26". The hose was really brittle, so it needs a new one. I can meet the buyer in Boulder,  or Searchlight, or anywhere between southern Idaho and there. I plan on driving to Twin Falls, and then south through Ely, Alamo, (I could detour to Pioche/Caliente) and Overton to avoid the mess in Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.

Jim

PC250027.JPG

PC250032.JPG

PC250028.JPG

PC250031.JPG

PC250030 (800x600).jpg

PC250029.JPG