3D Mapping Test - Please Help

I've been working on a 3D mapping system. I've put together a sample map of Rich Hill, Arizona with some mine information.

There is a bunch of stuff these maps can do but I'm not sure if they will work on enough peoples browsers to make it worthwhile to pursue development of this system.

Please give it a try and tell me what you think. (Caution - this is about a 7 megabyte map and may take a while to load if you are on a slow connection)
3D map HERE.

You can move around in the 3D environment with your mouse. Pan, Zoom and get Information from the mines. Try typing in an "r" and watch the mountain spin in 3D. Type an "l" to turn on or off the mine labels. It's a lot of fun and could be a cool feature for researchers if it works for enough people.

This map is smoking fast on my development machine using the latest Firefox browser but doesn't work at all on my Safari browser. It works in Edge, Internet Explorer and Firefox on my Windows 10 computer but it's clunky. It doesn't work very well on my Windows XP machine in the latest Firefox.

Give it a try and let me know if you like it or hate it. If it's working well for you might consider going to a bigger map version for more fun.

Thanks for the input Flak. You can get the coordinates by clicking on the map. Each click will show the coordinates in the upper left of the map window.

I made a full resolution version last night. It was beautiful and allowed zooming very close but it was a 1.7 Gb file! It took nearly 12 minutes to load it into my web browser from a local file. On the internet between the download and first display time it would take at least an hour. Slower computers or connections might never load.

This is going to be a tough balance between file size and definition. Clearly small areas or low resolutions are going to be the only possibilities.