Minelab Pro-Sonic Wirelss Audio System now available from Rob's Detectors

• Admin

Hello All,

Many have been waiting for the new Minelab Pro Sonic wireless audio system.  It's now available and have a large batch arriving anytime.  Call us ASAP at 623.362.1459 if you would like us to hold one for you.  

I will post more about it, but it can be seen here - 

http://www.minelab.com/usa/accessories-1/pro-sonic-1

The PRO‑SONIC wireless audio system generates audio using advanced wireless technology to achieve clear sound with minimal perceivable time delay.

The PRO‑SONIC Receive Module features an internal loudspeaker and a 6.35mm (¼") headphone socket for use with your choice of headphones. It can be attached to your harness or clothing using the metal belt clip.

Wireless Technology

The PRO-SONIC Transmit Module sends out low-power (mW) radio waves using the ISM frequency band (2.402 – 2.480Ghz). The PRO-SONIC Receive Module senses these signals and establishes a piconet communication network with the Transmit Module, using frequency hopping to eliminate interference from other wireless devices.

Everything You Need

The PRO-SONIC system contains everything you need for clear, fast, wireless audio.

PRO-SONIC is compatible with any detector, and comes with an SDC adapter cable and a handy car charger for charging on the go.

• Receive and Transmit modules
  • Universal Charger (AC and car charger)
  • SDC 2300 adapter cable
  • Transmit Module Audio Cable (6.35mm/1/4-inch)
  • Dual Charging Cable (1 × USB-A, 2 × USB Micro-B)
  • Getting Started Guide

PRO-SONIC.png

• Admin

Hey Matt,

Sounds good and glad you were able to pre-order the PRO-SONIC.  I should have them anytime now.  The Gold Monster 1000 will be interesting to use.  I think the 45Khz will work well in many of the very mineralized goldfields throughout the World.  I heard originally it was only going to be released in Africa, so it must be able to handle some pretty mineralized ground.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2017 at 2:32 PM, Afriscot said:

Rob, you need a link in this post that takes you right to your store for this item. If I could have clicked on something I would have bought it. make it easy as I don't know my way around your store. Just a thought

Didn't see the link to your store, am on iPad, I just grabbed the one you had on eBay.... :)

Jen

Edited by jjbond

• Admin

Hey Jen,

We have them listed under the Headphone section since they are pretty much a headphone/external speaker device.  Here is the link if anyone missed it - https://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-pro-sonic-universal-wireless-audio-system/

I received your order and will get it shipped today.  Let me know about the battery, I sent you an email. 

36 minutes ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Jen,

When you get a chance, please write a review about the new product on our online store if you would.  Doing this will also generate a discount code for you at some point in the future.  

I'd be happy to Rob, thanks again for the excellent and prompt service and shipping.

Jen