Members suggested the "LIKE" Button, Done Deal.

• Admin

Hello all,

Just a FYI, many members wanted the "like" button, so you can like either others post.  This is now complete and been tested to work.  Let me know if you have any issues with it.  On my end, it's working perfect.  

Any other suggestions, we can work on and tweak as we go.  

Thanks for all the forum support.  

• Like 7

I tried logging out and back in, no difference, still can't see the Like link anywhere on the forums, I'm using Windows 7 OS and Google Chrome browser if that helps with figuring it out.

Maybe everyone will reply to this topic so you will know if anyone else is having the same issue seeing the Like link?

I was able to see that some members have received a Like but that's it on my end.

Also I can't see who "Liked" a post, only that the post receive a Like, we had this same issue on Bill's forum and the member getting a like can't see who Liked their post either, I ask the Techs how to solve this at Invision's support website and this is how to make it so it can be seen who Liked a post...

"...With regards to likes. If you look within the social tab of any member group, you will see that you can allow for members of each group to see who has liked...."

• Like 1

No like button either. There is a ghost "X" with a heart next to it right side of your post about the height of the first line in your signature. If I arrow over it a pop up box says "Ignore Signature Preferences".

Mike

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I'm guessing it could be on some peoples end.  I have asked a few guys to sign into the forums, they claim they can see the like button like myself.  I also can see who has liked different posts.  Some others are having trouble seeing the "Like" button.  I'm attaching a screen shot of what it should look like below -

likebutton.png

• Like 1

I see it...but im not going to hit it :P
Tom H.

• Like 4

I see it on all the posts after my last post ( at least on this thread). Hmmmm. If I don't see it on other threads I'll come back here and whine about it.

Mike

Edit: It looks to be working fine on all of the active topics - Way to go Rob!

Edited by MikeT
Obvious
  • Like 1

I cant like my own posts??? I Like them....I want to like them! :)
Tom

• Like 5

4 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Tom,

Oh boy, what did I create?  LOL ..... :rolleyes:

A monster......but you did it :lol:

Tom H.