Cabin fever! Due to rain!

After being under the weather and rain non stop I felt I had to go. I set out for a nice day under partly sunny(that's optimistic) skies. OK it started raining and lightning and wind. I'm glad I got out. 

After a ton of can slaw and a thousand rounds of .22 slugs I settled in to a small patch I think. I found one after the other and lightning was abound. I just had to leave. Here is my day.

The total was 16.1 penny weight the large J nugget was 12.2 penny wieght.

IMG_20170221_151719243.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice nuggets! How do you get gold spray paint to stick to toothpaste though? :)
WTG.

Can you say what state you found them in?
Tom H.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oldies1955 said:

Very nice nuggets! How do you get gold spray paint to stick to toothpaste though? :)
WTG.

Can you say what state you found them in?
Tom H.

Well I started playing with paint ( mostly snuffing) when I was young. I found that letting toothpaste sit out on the edge of the sink will dry it out a bit. After a week you can spray away. 

I can say the state these came from was the state of excitement. Or that's where I found them. Far to the left side of the country about in the middle or half way up. 

• Like 1