Garrett Z-Lynk

• Admin

Hey IMPDLN,

Both units, the Garrett Z-Lynk and the Minelab PRO-SONIC are getting great reviews.  I'm hoping anyone that purchased from us will go to our online store and write a review on the product.  If you do, it'a worth a small credit towards your next purchase.  

Great to hear it's working with an assortment of detectors and headphones.  

• 1 month later...

Finally got out today for a couple hours to try out the new wireless setup. Worked well with the SDC. Only issue is the shaft being considerably larger on SDC made the rubber to hold the transmitter very tight. I'm sure it won't take much to figure out a little larger o-ring or rubber band or maybe velcro strap. No gold today, but not out long and doing some testing with a couple other new items with a friend. Dennis

Hey Dennis ... If you are using the Garrett wireless you must have had the special pigtail needed for the SDC to connect all to the speaker jack on the SDC. It is my understanding the Garrett doesn't have that little $100 pigtail ... or am I missing something here? Glad to here you are having a good experience with the Garrett. 

Mike F

8 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Hey Dennis ... If you are using the Garrett wireless you must have had the special pigtail needed for the SDC to connect all to the speaker jack on the SDC. It is my understanding the Garrett doesn't have that little $100 pigtail ... or am I missing something here? Glad to here you are having a good experience with the Garrett. 

Mike F

Nope Mike you still have to buy the 100 dollar headphone jack-Ive been running the garret on my 2300 to and it works well-next Ill try it on my 5000 as soon as I get a replacement amp for my brand new goldscreamer :P Mike C...:ph34r:

Edited by GPX Power
  • Like 1

YUP! Rob that's the one. SDC connect, a few inches of wire to the 1/4" female phone plug! You know ... $5-$6 worth of material and $10 worth of labor that sells for a $100 retail and can only be had from one supplier based in Australia ... Yup that's the one! :huh: :rolleyes:

Mike F

• Like 1