WTB Nugget Finder Evo Coil, open to shape/size

Hey Jen,

I just bought the 17x13 Evo 3 months ago from Arizona Outback, I would sell this coil to you for 350.00 plus 10.00 bucks shipping so 360.00. The coil is great and today I found three nuggets with it...its deep and very sensitive to small gold also. The reason for selling is because I am up in the Sierras and the terrain is to rough for a big coil. What I should have done was to buy the 12" Round Evo instead. Anyways if you're interested/or not let me know.

Evo first Nugget.jpg

Edited by AuWanderer

11 minutes ago, AuWanderer said:

Hey Jen,

I just bought the 17x13 Evo 3 months ago from Arizona Outback, I would sell this coil to you for 350.00 plus 10.00 bucks shipping so 360.00. The coil is great and today I found three nuggets with it...its deep and very sensitive to small gold also. The reason for selling is because I am up in the Sierras and the terrain is to rough for a big coil. What I should have done was to buy the 12" Round Evo instead. Anyways if you're interested/or not let me know.

Evo first Nugget.jpg

Hi Wanderer, consider it sold, I just sent you a pm, thank you.

Jen

Edited by jjbond

12 minutes ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Jen,

Might be hard to find a used EVO right now as they are so new.  I haven't seen any for sale.  We always have new when you're ready! :wub:

Thanks Rob... hey quick question, do you still have that spare GPX5000 battery you and I discussed a while back? Are all the cells good in it as far as you know?

• Admin

Hey Jen,

Great NF coil for sale above and looks like you grabbed it.  Also, yes I believe I still have it.  As far as I know, it worked fine as it was my GPX battery.  Shoot me over an email at rob@robsdetectors.com if you can and I will charge fully again tonight and check it out.  If you bought it and there was an issues, we can get a new one from Minelab ..... LOL

11 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Jen,

Great NF coil for sale above and looks like you grabbed it.  Also, yes I believe I still have it.  As far as I know, it worked fine as it was my GPX battery.  Shoot me over an email at rob@robsdetectors.com if you can and I will charge fully again tonight and check it out.  If you bought it and there was an issues, we can get a new one from Minelab ..... LOL

Pack it up Rob, emails sent.....

Thank you

Jennifer

On 3/2/2017 at 8:09 PM, AuWanderer said:

Hey Jen,

Evo first Nugget.jpg

Yay!!!!! Another great transaction with Fred (Auwanderer). 

Coil arrived and looks great, thank you Fred. It's in great shape, thank you again and thanks for the attached note with tips on settings.

Rob, can you tell me the price for a spare scuff/skid plate including shipping and I'll Paypal you for one as a backup please.  Also a quote for one for my 14x9 NF Advantage spoked elliptical.

Thx you two.

Jen

Edited by jjbond
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AuWanderer said:

You're welcome Jen,

Hope you find some nice gold with that monster :)

Fred

..... and a good chiropractor ;) 

I'm gonna have to get a new over the shoulder boulder holder (as Bette Midler put it" :rolleyes:

• Like 1