$100 FREE, Guess the Weight of the Nuggets?

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm bored, so are probably most of you.  I figured I would run a small contest on "Guess the weight of the nuggets?"  What you need to do is examine the pictures in this post and then post your answer by replying to this post.  You must be a registered member, not a guest to post.  I encourage all the lurkers out there to register an account with the forums and post your answer.  You just might be the lucky $100 Winner.  The $100 can be used for any product we have available.  

Rules to the Contest -

• Guess the weight in Grams only (31.1 grams to a Troy ounce)
  • Reply and post your number
  • Guessing over the amount you will loose, you must guess as close to the amount in weight without going over
  • Only one guess/reply per member
  • Review all prior guesses, any guess that is the same, the first member will be awarded that guess
  • I will leave this running for a few weeks so allow people to register and guess

I will end the contest on March 24th around 8pm Arizona time.  I will also post a picture of the exact picture on the scale, to verify the true weight of the nuggets.  

HINT - There are well over 100 gold nuggets of various sizes.  This will at least give you a good starting point for guesses. :P

Question - you can email me at - rob@robsdetectors.com

contest1.jpg

contest2.jpg

Hmmm.......142 grams..

Tom H.