Pro Sonic-Wireless and SDC2300

Rob,

My wife and went to Gold Basin for a Club outing last week.  She was using the Pro Sonic-Wireless with the SDC 2300 and found three little nuggets.  This wireless system worked really well with the SDC.  She doesn't like to use headphones. So it was mounted on the swingy thing harness.  The smallest one weighed in at 1 grain and the volume set at the first stage.  Once the wind picked up we set the volume at stage 2 and she found 2 more. Never had to use stage 3 because the volume was  loud enough at 1and 2. She ended up with 3 nuggets and 1 Meteorite.  Thanks Rob.

IMG_2093.JPG

Jeff

I was watching a video and it said the first thing you have to do is pair it up. This has to be done on the first start up and never again. What i'm wondering is if you get near another person that has the same unit will you get cross signal from the other ? Just maybe being it's paired it can't talk to another.

It sounds as if your wife had a great time and came home happy with the gold plus the help the Pro-Sonis offered.

The Best to Her the next time out.

Chuck

Chuck,  There wasn't any other Pro-Sonic Wireless around the area we detected. The range for the transmitter is 32 feet and if you get to within that range you  would be getting some kind of interference anyway from the detectors. Paired it on the first day and after that just turn on both units and away you go.