New Nugget Finder 19-inch Open EVO Searchcoil

• Admin

Hello All,

Got to see a picture of the new Nugget Finder 19-inch EVO Searchcoil.  The coil looks great and should be here in the US soon.  Reports say it's very sensitive to small gold still, but has max depth penetration.  Would be interesting to compare this coil on a GPX to the GPZ 7000 with the 19-inch coil. 

Once I have solid word they are on the way, I will post it.

• Admin

Hey Jen,

As much as I love my GPZ 7000 along with the GPZ 19-inch coil, this Nugget Finder 19-inch will open some new deep ground up for the SD, GP or GPX users.  I should have some of these new Nugget Finder 19-inch coils in a week or so.  I know I won't have a bunch, so first come first serve on them.  :D

2 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Jen,

As much as I love my GPZ 7000 along with the GPZ 19-inch coil, this Nugget Finder 19-inch will open some new deep ground up for the SD, GP or GPX users.  I should have some of these new Nugget Finder 19-inch coils in a week or so.  I know I won't have a bunch, so first come first serve on them.  :D

Thx Rob... well if it's as good as this 17x13, it will pay for itself in no time. My 17x13 just bagged a 1/2 ouncer today to pay for it's new big brother :)

Jen 

Rob,

I would like buy a NF 19" Evo. Can I reserve one or pre order one? Or can you contact me when they come in?

Rex

Jen,

Congratulations on the deep 1/2 oz nugget find. I watched your video. How deep do you think it was?

That adrenalin high of finding a  nice piece is what keeps us out endlessly roaming the hills in search of the next fix.

The NF 14x9" Evo. is also a great coil. It is like combining the NF 8x6" with a NF 14x9" Adv. coils for size and depth of gold it can find.

Rex

• Like 2

Re depth, depends who you ask, if you ask my back and arms today, it was 6' but I think it was closer to 2'.

You keep sending me those commission checks Rob and I'll keep posting these awesome EVO finds :D

Just kidding all... 

Jennifer

Edited by jjbond
  • Like 1

• Admin

Hey Rex,

If you get a chance, I will only have a small number out of the gate of the new NF 19-inch coils.  Please shoot me over an email or give me a call so we can get you on the list ASAP.  You can email me at - rob@robsdetectors.com or call 623.362.1459.  

Jen - Commission checks, I thought Doc had you taken care of! :D  I seen you posted the 1/2 nugget find on all the other forums besides here.  I get it, I'm the "red headed step child, or at least my forum is!" :ph34r:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Rex,

Jen - Commission checks, I thought Doc had you taken care of! :D  I seen you posted the 1/2 nugget find on all the other forums besides here.  I get it, I'm the "red headed step child, or at least my forum is!" :ph34r:

Rob - I was just playing with ya.....

To be honest, I couldn't post the pictures on your site cus I keep hitting the 'you have reached your file upload capacity" message and had to wait to get some place where I could delete any other pictures I've ever posted here before uploading even a couple ones.. so there are probably old threads out there missing pictures..

Might want to adjust that setting up a bit.

Jen