JP On GPZ 19 Compared To GPZ 14 - With Video!

(note: copying a post from Steve's forum as it's awesome, thanks Steve)

You don't often get to see JP cross eyed..hahah

New Treasure Talk blog at http://www.minelab.com/anz/go-minelabbing/treasure-talk/gpz-19-compared-to-gpz-14-nugget-dig

"The nugget was recovered at 22+ inches depth, weighed in at touch over 26-grams and was a beautiful water-worn crystalline “Herring Bone” nugget. A few days after Christmas I returned to the location and scored a fantastic 30-gram piece right out in the open with dig holes all around. I know for a fact that I have had my GPZ 14 coil over this exact ground, and only very recently. The signal was a real eye popper and what I would call an easy “dig me” response; more proof the GPZ 19 coil is providing an ‘edge’ over the GPZ 14 when the gold is present. On New Year’s Day I returned in 40 degree Celsius temperature and ‘nailed’ a solid little 12-gram slug at reasonable depth, taking my total for 12 hours detecting at this location to a tad over 2-ounces!"

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey Jen,

Great video my JP.  Just shows the power of the 19-inch GPZ coil if you're running in the correct mode for the ground your working, along with the type of gold that is located there.  

JP is not only a subject expert, he is a master detectorist! 

Great video and Thanks for sharing.  Keep in mind this video was from Minelab's Treasure Talk Blog and Steve Herschbach's Forum.  Please make sure you support and visit both sites as a courtesy of them allowing this video to be posted here on our forums.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Jen,

Keep in mind this video was from Minelab's Treasure Talk Blog and Steve Herschbach's Forum.  Please make sure you support and visit both sites as a courtesy of them allowing this video to be posted here on our forums.  

That's exactly why I posted this disclaimer at the top. :)

note: copying a post from Steve's forum as it's awesome, thanks Steve)

Jen

• Like 1

This interests me as I've just resigned myself to getting a 7000 with 19" coil and putting the old 5000 into my backup arsenal and for when I have friends out... within a month I should be out there with the 19"er on the fields of Gold Basin and this info will be key to my success, thanks JP.

Jen

Edited by jjbond
  • Like 1