Evo Coil and settings....

I havn't found my settings to be much different  with the Evo Coil than with my original equipment coils on my gpx4500. They tend to not work as well in wet ground so keep a few oe coils along for the ride.

Same here. Im pretty much using the same settings as I used with my Coiltek.

The EVO is a lot more sensitive and seems to do better over hot ground than my other coil.

Tom H.

Well my experience with the Evo coils is that they are very sensitive to mineralized hot spots, you will be digging more fanthom signals. Although it runs well in settings you may have used with other coils. I would reduce the gain a bit and run it in Enhanced. Otherwise its pretty stable good coil. 

• Admin

Hey TxGoldDigger,

Like most of the other guys stated, I'm using pretty much the same settings.  The EVO coils are more sensitive and get a bit more depth in my opinion over the standard NF Advantage coils.  For me here in Arizona, I use the Special/Sensitive/Extra for prospecting.  I have used Normal and Sharp timing to achieve more depth in some areas.