Great Movie! GOLD

I just rented a great movie from Red Box.  GOLD with Matthew McConaughey

Description says:

Kenny Wells, a prospector desperate for a lucky break, teams up with a similarly eager geologist and sets off on an amazing journey to find gold in the uncharted jungle of Indonesia. Getting the gold was hard but keeping it is even more difficult, sparking an adventure through the most powerful boardrooms of Wall Street.

Great movie, Doc... Me and my partners went through the NY lawyer boardroom stuff in the early 80's, ran a good sized placer operation and prospected in AK ... Here we are in Circle City, AK... That's me on the left...Cheers, Unc

Circle City AK.jpg

Edited by Uncle Ron

Thanks, Doc...Alaska was quite an adventure...When that pic was taken we were waiting for our Native Alaskan pilot to pre-flight the plane...We flew the length of Preacher Creek ... Everyone but me and our guide/driver (and the pilot) passed out as soon as we took off...We'd been non-stop well financed partying while we researched the BLM and waited for the rain to stop so we could fly.  One word for that trip:  Great Alaskan Bush Company! Plus Summer Solstice Party outside Fairbanks!  Cheers, Unc

• Like 1