Summer Blowout deals on Detectors

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I don't want to Spam my own main forum, but I wanted to make sure you all see some of the deals I'm letting go due to the Summer and lack of prospecting for the next 2-3 months. 

I probably won't be doing much detecting this Summer, so I have a bunch of used detectors and others that are demo's, like new.  Here is what I have available if anyone is interested -

• Used GPZ 7000 Metal Detector (new $8000), comes with all stock accessories and original box.  Asking $6100.00 firm - including shipping to the lower 48 states
  • Used GPX 5000 Metal Detector (new $4000), approx 2 years old, includes a Coiltek 11-inch Coiltek Elite Searchcoil, Doc's Goldscreamer Power Pack System, Detector Swing Arm and stock accessories.  This package is worth new over $5000, I'm asking $3000 firm.  
  • Slightly Used Garrett ATX Metal Detector, used as Display (new $2200), asking $1800 shipped.  
  • Demo Garrett Infinium LS Metal Detector, never used in field, asking $700 shipped.  
  • Used XP Deus Metal Detector, need to check what model.  

Call us at 623.362.1459 or email us at - rob@robsdetectors.com  

All used items are as is.  Please don't contact me to haggle me down, I'm pretty firm on these prices as they are great deal along with great conditioned units.