Gold Monsters heading to new homes!

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a FYI, we stayed up late packing up the majority of the Gold Monster 1000 orders.  We called a handful of customers that didn't answer, so if you still need one we have just a few left in stock.  I know they will be sold today, so contact me ASAP about them. 

Order your Gold Monster today here ----> https://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-gold-monster-1000-metal-detector/

Thanks for all the business.  Looking forward to hearing some new reports on the Gold Monster 1000 here on US Ground.

• Like 2

You have a great dealer like Rob and when he gets your detector in he ships it. The trouble starts when he hands over your detector to a shipping company. He gave mine to FedEx and from day one they show delivery date 6-09-17. I had a place I needed to go then but change the day to Saturday to leave town. I sit here all day long because I needed to sign for . Oh they were still saying it would be delivered by the end of the day. When it came to the end of the day I call to hear it won't come until tomorrow. I go back on line and now they say they don't have a delivery date plus at 6:55 PM it was in Fort Worth Texas. 

I guess one day whenever that is I'll get it. If it does come tomorrow my wife may be here. Right now being FedEx don't show a date then how am I to know.

Chuck

Well I looked later and FedEx had changed the delivery date from 6-13-27 back too today

I called my wife to see if they came but just got home. Lucky they didn't come yet. She text me a short time later and my GM 1000 had come.

FedEx oh oh boy before I couldn't spell it and now I R one.

Chuck

Edited by Ridge Runner
  • Like 2

Well I got home and all is right in the world of Chuck. My Gold Monster 1000 was here and the box looked good on the outside. When I open the Minelab box I could see the wait was worth it. I put the battery supply on charge and then put the GM 1000 together. I found that the stand fit me best at about half way on the end shaft. I checked the GM against other detector I have and found they all fall in about the same. The only trouble with this is I have half of a shaft that I don't need plus it's in the way..

One thing I didn't find a warranty card. I guess what I need to know should I had one?

Chuck

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

Congrats on it's arrival.  Sorry to hear about the Fedex Tracking dates being all over the place.  As you know, I ship right away, so after that it's in the hands of the shipping carrier.  I have had more issues with UPS over the years, one reason I ship more with Fedex now.  

You can do your warranty online with Minelab at this URL - https://register.minelab.com/index.html#/form/product

I didn't realize there wasn't a warranty card provided.  I will look into this more.  

Let me know when you get out how the units performs for you.  Thanks again for your long, continued business with us here at Rob's Detector Sales.  

Rob

I had look later and found where you have to go on line but I thank you anyway. I know you sent it right away but the trouble comes from what you don't have control over.

When I need something else I will be knocking at your door. I too will let you know how well I like my GM 1000. Hope to be in gold country by the end of the month. I've got different weight nuggets to test my GM 1000 ahead of time.

Chuck

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

Will be waiting to hear some of your feedback on the Gold Monster once you hit the goldfields.  Mike C. posted a good write up on how him and his wife found a small nugget under a grain with the new Gold Monster 1000.  The Minelab SDC 2300 couldn't hear it, so that is even more interesting.