Mother's Day find

That is a great paper weight you found. it was good you found a nugget that will hold down all the paper needed to be held down. Even if it didn't I don't think I would throw it away.

The best to you on the next time you're out hunting paper weights. Just maybe luck will come your way and you could find some gold too.

Chuck

• Like 1

That is a beauty for sure!  Are you going to do an SG test on it.  Would love to see the results...maybe you could sponsor a contest guessing the gold content and if I win I get to have it for my very own paperweight!  B)  Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

Thanks all

Fred is correct, the coin gives it away! Use a penny next time:)

Rob, it was my trusty 4500 with the 14" DD coiltek , in a high trash area. It was sun baking. There was a diig hole about a 3 foot up slope that opens up the thought did I or my buddy did it up last year and it rolled downhill!

the coil was bought from you and already needs replacing from use!

happy hunting!

• Like 1

Thanks all

Fred is correct, the coin gives it away! Use a penny next time:)

Rob, it was my trusty 4500 with the 14" DD coiltek , in a high trash area. It was sun baking. There was a dig hole about a 3 foot up slope that opens up the thought did I or my buddy dig it up last year and it rolled downhill!

the coil was bought from you and already needs replacing from use!

happy hunting!

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey Sasquatch,

Congrats on the use of the GPX 4500 and Coiltek DD coil.  You will have to be easier on the coil use, I can't keep selling you coils ..... LOL :D

Hopefully like you mentioned it wasn't one of your friend's dig holes and he walked away from it.