small gold from various districts

My apologies for the incompetent photography. Like I said, not a computer/techy person.

Anyway, various small gold from several different districts around AZ. Up close some even have isometric features.B)

HAHA- this forum thing seems sorta like dating, at first your somewhat cautious and only show a lil here and there. Then, once you've gotten to know them, you share more and more.

Looking forward to it.

In the mean time, may your pan bottom be YELLer!:)

d.jpg

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey AZ-Sourdough,

Nice display of various rough gold - to wire gold.  The only decent amount of wire I found over the years was in a small gulch up in the Northern Bradshaws from drywashing.  A friend found a nice 2+ ounce "wire nugget ball" there on bedrock, which lead us to start placering the gulch.  The wire nugget still had fragments of quartz inside the wires.  I will see if I can dig up a picture of it.  It was one of the most pristine gold nugget/specimens I have seen detecting.  He had several offers from gold collectors at 3-4 times the spot value at that time, but didn't want to sell.