47 Years with this beautiful Woman

So June 20th my wife and I celebrated 47 years of being married.  THIS is also what life is about.  Having a great wife who is also your best friend and tolerates all of my crazy ideas, and love of prospecting.

What a gal!  I love you Honey!.

Yes I know!  I married way above my pay grade.  For any of you guys that aren't married yet.  Think about the advantages of marrying a big ol' fat ugly gal.  It is so much easier.  Marry a fox and you have to be on your toes every day.  Those big ol' fat ugly women, are easy to get along with.  As long as you come home once every two weeks or so and bring a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, your good!  :lol:

Doc

594c0b8c9a823_GregDianaWeddingl.thumb.jpg.7cdbf214f1d6a09091cf679f7d98bc39.jpg

• Like 2

Doc. That is so great that you have been married that long. WTG!!! To BOTH of you. :)

Most dont last past 3-5 yrs now days.

Its fun to look back at all the changes a marriage goes through over the time. 

We're going on 36 yrs. this Nov :)

Tom H.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldies1955 said:

Doc. That is so great that you have been married that long. WTG!!! To BOTH of you. :)

Most dont last past 3-5 yrs now days.

Its fun to look back at all the changes a marriage goes through over the time. 

We're going on 36 yrs. this Nov :)

Tom H.

Good onya' Tom.  You know when it's a done deal when you can't imagine your life without your wife.

Doc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DOC said:

Good onya' Tom.  You know when it's a done deal when you can't imagine your life without your wife.

Doc

Tom's dad has been married to his first wife for 61 years and still going.  If she goes then I'll follow soon after. 

Old Tom

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey Doc,

Been on vacation for over a week.  Here is a late Congrats from Dawn and I.  Dawn and I are closing in our 10th year, but we have been together since were we were both 21 years old. :D  I thought I could play the single game much longer, but kind of got "You're going to Marry me or ......... we dated only 14 years ..... LOL :wub:

My Wife like to say, "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" :blink:  I guess that means more Horses, another new house ..... 

You have a very special wife!  Congrats! 

• Like 2