I picked up my new toy today but momma won't let me use it

Iggy, Looks like a great ride :D , now you can do some real exploring ;) --- One thing though before you take it outback , put some green slime in your tires & get a low pressure gauge to check your tire pressures. About everything has thorns or stings you here. -------------See you on the push on the 9th-Friday-------you can ride up in style when they are filming you for the push's #2 & #5 as mr. cool B) .--------------wonderer :rolleyes:

Iggy, Looks like a great ride :D , now you can do some real exploring ;) --- One thing though before you take it outback , put some green slime in your tires & get a low pressure gauge to check your tire pressures. About everything has thorns or stings you here. -------------See you on the push on the 9th-Friday-------you can ride up in style when they are filming you for the push's #2 & #5 as mr. cool B) .--------------wonderer :rolleyes:

Thanks Steve,

It is only 300cc and 2x4 and thats all I need at this time :D

Green slime? Are you talking about that patch stuff in a can? Tell me more.

Momma sayid tonight it too bad it doesn't come with a spare tire. :D

I will try and break it in after the coming rain they predict this week.

I plan on taking it out at the end of West Bell.

Iggy

Iggy the green slime is great stuff. You will take the valve out of the valve stem and put in a full bottle of slime in each tire. Then put the valves back in and air them back up. This will allow for the slime to fill the holes as they accure.

Gret machine and you will love it.

Terry

The only thing I found was a very old horse shoe and a 44 cal casing. " WRA Ca 44 WCF"

Found out that it was from the original Winchester Repeater Arms Co in Cunneticut

It was call the 44 Henry which was the foreman in the factory.

They started producing it in 1860 and stopped in 1945.

Now the horse shoe look very old and hand made by a blacksmith.

I have to spend some time on the ATV to break the engine in so I'm looking at taking it out after the rain is gone.

Iggy

********************************************************************************

AZ Guide,

I went to the slime website and entered my tire sizes 7x22 and 10x22

They say the 10" tires need 26 oz and the 7" needs 19 oz

Total 90 oz.

I did find it for $12.99 for 32oz of at Amazon.com with free shipping for over $25

So I bought 3 bottles. That is a lot cheaper then in the stores.

I may even have some left over for my 2 wheel bike.

Thanks Iggy

Iggy, I will show you what I carry in my tool bag next time I see you. You will really enjoy the freedom a ATV provides!

Make sure you keep the tire side down and the seat side up, as they are very heavy when they are on top of you!

Bunk

Iggy, I will show you what I carry in my tool bag next time I see you. You will really enjoy the freedom a ATV provides!

Make sure you keep the tire side down and the seat side up, as they are very heavy when they are on top of you!

Bunk

I will only do that when I want to change the oil and can't find the oil plug.

If you bring your trailer up next time I may use a spot to park my truck next to you and off load.

I don't want to take my 2x4 truck up that hill.

Now we have to plan a ride like I said earlier to LSD.

Iggy with the dirty side down :D