So you can't afford one of those 4000's or 4500's

The new 14 inch COILTEK DD PRO ELITE was designed to specifically enhance the performance of all the older GP and SD machines as it has been optimized to provide high sensitivity, very quiet operation and very stable operation.

Call Rob and leave your order, I am sure Dawn will be there to keep things going while Rob is finding gold in Alaska.

Here is the letter Trevor sent me from a customer in Australia regarding his experience with the NEW DD Pro Elite:

"Hi Trevor ,

I have just arrived back in Vic after 3 weeks in W.A using your new Elite series coil 14 inch DD it has proved a very good coil for me on thrashed ground, medium to heavily mineralised ground, and ground with many thousands of hot rocks , for 3 weeks the return of gold was as follows: 40 grams of small nuggets .from half gram to 6 grams in size plus a lovely 7ounce gold specie, The new configuration of the elite series coil has proved quiet and stable with minimal noise from coil bashing or tapping on rocks ground tree trunks etc, also it is much easier to distinguish hot rocks from ground noise ,or target response causing a lot less digging for mineralised stones iron nodules etc. in conjunction with the 17 Goldstalker mono since April the 1st I have recovered 6 ounces of gold nuggets, plus a 7 ounce specie as you can imagine I am a very happy little vegemite as I have said before I am using a gp3500 and with your new coils I have found more gold on flogged ground than some of my friends using 4000 and 4500s thanks heaps guys keep up the good work cheers

from Grahame"

BCOT!

Doc

• 1 year later...
The new 14 inch COILTEK DD PRO ELITE was designed to specifically enhance the performance of all the older GP and SD machines as it has been optimized to provide high sensitivity, very quiet operation and very stable operation.

Call Rob and leave your order, I am sure Dawn will be there to keep things going while Rob is finding gold in Alaska.

Here is the letter Trevor sent me from a customer in Australia regarding his experience with the NEW DD Pro Elite:

"Hi Trevor ,

I have just arrived back in Vic after 3 weeks in W.A using your new Elite series coil 14 inch DD it has proved a very good coil for me on thrashed ground, medium to heavily mineralised ground, and ground with many thousands of hot rocks , for 3 weeks the return of gold was as follows: 40 grams of small nuggets .from half gram to 6 grams in size plus a lovely 7ounce gold specie, The new configuration of the elite series coil has proved quiet and stable with minimal noise from coil bashing or tapping on rocks ground tree trunks etc, also it is much easier to distinguish hot rocks from ground noise ,or target response causing a lot less digging for mineralised stones iron nodules etc. in conjunction with the 17 Goldstalker mono since April the 1st I have recovered 6 ounces of gold nuggets, plus a 7 ounce specie as you can imagine I am a very happy little vegemite as I have said before I am using a gp3500 and with your new coils I have found more gold on flogged ground than some of my friends using 4000 and 4500s thanks heaps guys keep up the good work cheers

from Grahame"

BCOT!

Doc

Hey Doc nice review of the new DD 14" Coil. Listen by chance do you know of anyone going to Oz this coming year (March, April, May, etc). I'll be going and would rather know someone else that is going.

Thanks,

TxGold (James)

"Hi Trevor ,

from Grahame"

BCOT!

Doc

Doc,

This post threw me for a minute yesterday when I read it. I'm thinking "Robs chasing gold in Alaska and I'm bitching because the ground is frozen like concrete here in Montana and it was 20 something below zero a few days ago." But then I read it again and caught the original date of the post.

That is some darn nice, bright Western Au. gold!

LeRoy