Just got in from Moore Creek and am leaving right away to commercial fish for salmon with my 90 year-old father and kid brother (60 yrs). My hunting buddy SDF promises a detailed report on our trip and the big find with plenty of photos on this forum by tomorrow night. He saw me digging a deep hole (25") and helped dig and recover the nugget. I have been in shock for the past week. I am a relative novice (1.5 yrs) and to make a find like this is unbelievable. By the way Steve and Keith each had about 10 oz for the two week. They are expert detectorists as well as Rusty from Tuscon who was there the second week. I haven't downloaded the photos and am running out of time so check out SDRs report tomorrow night. If anybody has any ideas on how to sell this nugget please let me know. This sure helps justify my prospecting expenses with Mary. kp

Just got in from Moore Creek and am leaving right away to commercial fish for salmon with my 90 year-old father and kid brother (60 yrs). My hunting buddy SDF promises a detailed report on our trip and the big find with plenty of photos on this forum by tomorrow night. He saw me digging a deep hole (25") and helped dig and recover the nugget. I have been in shock for the past week. I am a relative novice (1.5 yrs) and to make a find like this is unbelievable. By the way Steve and Keith each had about 10 oz for the two week. They are expert detectorists as well as Rusty from Tuscon who was there the second week. I haven't downloaded the photos and am running out of time so check out SDRs report tomorrow night. If anybody has any ideas on how to sell this nugget please let me know. This sure helps justify my prospecting expenses with Mary. kp

Ken, sent you an email......

Steve

post-2514-1246058135_thumb.jpg