USA designed/patented "Goldsweeper" Discriminating PI

Guest GoldProspectinginOz

This is another in a continuing series of self-promotional bs posts made by this guy.

We all know about him.

I suggest you not waste your time with replies or comments.

But, of course, it's a free country.

Flak

You would not know BS if you sat in it!

Easy to be critical when you and many others lack the balls to come and have a debate other than on your "safe" ML closet forums!!

What are all you afraid of? At least I am prepared to step out of my comfort zone!

all the best,

doug

Flak, a FREE COUNTRY? Well lets see here now, food has tripled, gas up here is $3.40 a gallon, I need insurance to cover my insurance, I paid taxes all my life, since 13 years old, pretty soon there will be a tax on air, when they ca figure that out, you pay for water, housing, recreation, if you ride public transportation, thats charged for, we have a place called Washington DC, thats full of a bunch of crooks, that we all pay for, But we do have freedom of speach for now, but prob. not for long, since the president was called a liar in public. Some things are free, most are payed for in money or blood of our fighting men and gals. In someway or another we pay for it all, past and present and who know how are kids are going to do it. God Bless all the kids that have gotten stuck with all this countries dets. Grubstake

Like most users I wouldn't understand even the terminology in a "debate". Just send a prototype to Montana Bob and let him test it in the field. If he reports that your detectos is as good as any ML from the 2100 to the 4500 I am sure you will sell all you can produce. For less than a grand your detector doew not have to be better than a ML 4500. It is really simple as Montana is highly respected and an amazing detectorist. Just send him a prototype.

Thats great news Doug!! Where are some of the dealers that carry them located?? I want to check them out!!!

Yep ,and go to your nearest ML dealer and check out the next Gpx model. ML!!!! LOL!

cheers,

doug

Yep ,and go to your nearest ML dealer and check out the next Gpx model. ML!!!! LOL!

cheers,

doug

Good answer Doug!!! Did I miss Minelab boasting about the new model of Minelab??? I have not heard a word about the next model of Minelab coming out. Do you have a link for us??? Your a trip, and don't even know it!

Good answer Doug!!! Did I miss Minelab boasting about the new model of Minelab??? I have not heard a word about the next model of Minelab coming out. Do you have a link for us??? Your a trip, and don't even know it!

You totally missed the point my friend.You know and I know that at some future date their will be a NEW ML Gpx model.The same applies to the USA Goldsweeper and the other detectors with the LOW priced USA Goldsweeper probably hitting the market first. Get used to fact that ML are for the first time are going to face some serious competition in the Pi field just as they have in the VLF area where the Whites Spectra is really taking a lot of their market share.Any sensible person knows that real market competition benefits the consumer and fosters technical innovation so this competition should be welcomed by all.

cheers,

doug

Serious competition? When that day comes, it will be great to be able to buy whatever takes my fancy. But right now, there's no competition. Perhaps if you released this contraption of yours instead of bragging about it non-stop all around .... ah... I digress....

All this trash-talking from Doug... Say Doug, Didn't you ask you own forum members what features they'd need on a detector before they shelled out *$10,000 for one? I believe this was in relation to the QED detector you've been harping on about for years. Since you keep calling Minelab "Greedlab" on your forum, I'd like to know where you get the brass ones to contemplate $10,000 for a detector? A detector which is mounted on Minelab parts, no less. LOL!

Pot calling Kettle?

(*and yes, I took a screengrab of that little gem).

Serious competition? When that day comes, it will be great to be able to buy whatever takes my fancy. But right now, there's no competition. Perhaps if you released this contraption of yours instead of bragging about it non-stop all around .... ah... I digress....

All this trash-talking from Doug... Say Doug, Didn't you ask you own forum members what features they'd need on a detector before they shelled out *$10,000 for one? I believe this was in relation to the QED detector you've been harping on about for years. Since you keep calling Minelab "Greedlab" on your forum, I'd like to know where you get the brass ones to contemplate $10,000 for a detector? A detector which is mounted on Minelab parts, no less. LOL!

Pot calling Kettle?

"I believe this was in relation to the QED detector" !

wrong again as usual! The QED is going to be a very LOW priced detector as is the USA Goldsweeper.

"A detector which is mounted on Minelab parts"

wrong again!!! Please tell us what ML parts other than the shafts?

Nero please don't continue to make a fool of yourself by talking about things that you clearly you nothing about!!!

have a nice day.

dream on

doug

Pot calling Kettle?

"you keep calling Minelab "Greedlab

Show me a post we I have personally used this expression.

doug

Can't wait for the 5000 to come out. It will send Doug and his chummies back to drawing board and maybe even give them some new ideas to try and figure out. Minelab will always be at least several steps ahead of you Doug and what you do figure out is covered by patents anyway so your pretty much pissin into the wind, get used to it. AzNuggetBob

Can't wait for the 5000 to come out. It will send Doug and his chummies back to drawing board and maybe even give them some new ideas to try and figure out. Minelab will always be at least several steps ahead of you Doug and what you do figure out is covered by patents anyway so your pretty much pissin into the wind, get used to it. AzNuggetBob

"what you do figure out is covered by patents anyway"

How do you know this? How do you know what technology or methods are being used in the QED(Does ML in the 4500 for example use integrating DAC's?) or the MPI or the Goldsweeper (patent pending)?

You say ML are several steps ahead of us and yet they still cannot even cancel out powerliine EMI noise in (normal timings) which we do easily in the QED! Nor can they run 5 timings sequentially in ONE coil sweep, nor can they achive anywhere near the sensitivity or resolution of the QED or the dynamic range of 16 bits=96dB compared to the 4500 which based on the MCU's I believe they use have only 12 bits of resolution=72dBof dynamic range!

You need to inform yourself a little better my friend and then I might take you seriously!

all the best,

doug

Quote:"what you do figure out is covered by patents anyway"

How do you know this? How do you know what technology or methods are being used in the QED(Does ML in the 4500 for example use integrating DAC's?) or the MPI or the Goldsweeper (patent pending)?

You say ML are several steps ahead of us and yet they still cannot even cancel out powerliine EMI noise in (normal timings) which we do easily in the QED! Nor can they run 5 timings sequentially in ONE coil sweep, nor can they achive anywhere near the sensitivity or resolution of the QED or the dynamic range of 16 bits=96dB compared to the 4500 which based on the MCU's I believe they use have only 12 bits of resolution=72dBof dynamic range!

You need to inform yourself a little better my friend and then I might take you seriously!

all the best,

doug

Doug Patent pending means nothing, you know that!

There is a lot of difference between patent pending and patent granted, or patented.

Anyone can apply for a patent. AzNuggetBob

Doug Patent pending means nothing, you know that!

I have no doubt Allans patent WILL be granted to add to his many others!

Allen is a very talented American and deserves the support of his fellow Americans!

all the best,

doug

Dougie,

We all know how you and your followers are Minelab bashers. Just for the record I will state that I will use whatever detector gives me the best performance, and to date guess what machine delivers the goods? I believe the answer is the GPX4500, and I personally believe without a shadow of doubt that it is the best offering from them so far, regardless of what you or your cronies think. WHEN the new Minelab issue is released I will consider either trading some gold found for one, or just buying one outright to add to the 4500 and the 3500 I currently have. Sychophantic prompting from the "alternate brigade" won't sway me until there actually is an existing machine that I can physically get my hands on to check out.

Sychophantic explanation

ALL of your promises and those that hold you dear mean jack to me. You are guilty of promoting the Pulse Devil or Nemesis as a world beater and where is that, or those?? Give me something that I can actually, really, use and if it beats the competition then I will say so without fear or favour. Until your QED is actually in production then I will consider it as pure fantasy, or a "vapour detector". For me, all the hype is just the shallow words of a desperate man, seeking the attention of a world that is so used to seeing unbelievable offerings that don't come to fruition, that they are becoming numb from seeing it all constantly. The time is coming to either "Put up or Shut Up". The choice is yours!! Have a really nice day now. :spank:

Dougie,

We all know how you and your followers are Minelab bashers. Just for the record I will state that I will use whatever detector gives me the best performance, and to date guess what machine delivers the goods? I believe the answer is the GPX4500, and I personally believe without a shadow of doubt that it is the best offering from them so far, regardless of what you or your cronies think. WHEN the new Minelab issue is released I will consider either trading some gold found for one, or just buying one outright to add to the 4500 and the 3500 I currently have. Sychophantic prompting from the "alternate brigade" won't sway me until there actually is an existing machine that I can physically get my hands on to check out.

Sychophantic explanation

ALL of your promises and those that hold you dear mean jack to me. You are guilty of promoting the Pulse Devil or Nemesis as a world beater and where is that, or those?? Give me something that I can actually, really, use and if it beats the competition then I will say so without fear or favour. Until your QED is actually in production then I will consider it as pure fantasy, or a "vapour detector". For me, all the hype is just the shallow words of a desperate man, seeking the attention of a world that is so used to seeing unbelievable offerings that don't come to fruition, that they are becoming numb from seeing it all constantly. The time is coming to either "Put up or Shut Up". The choice is yours!! Have a really nice day now. :spank: