GOOOOOOOLD

Hi to all forum members.

Got to local patch around ten this morning , yeh yeh yeh was not me who got up late lol ,he knows who he is .

Any ways started working are area and come 2 o,clock we was ready to go home and did not have to much time for the light to fade, So i said we would remove 2 more feet of dirt then call it a day, And then zip zip zip first nice little nugget which is the one at top in the picture, then zip zip zip the secound nuggut come out 8 inchies aways, Then one more zip zip zip and out come the 3rd around 2 feet from the first too and its the nuggut at the bottom of pic, This is my 5th outing in my area and now we have had 17 nuggs from 3 differnent pachies but all in same part of the mountains.......Will be out again friday..

karl...

post-28809-1259028173_thumb.jpg

Well you are better at prospecting than taking pictures :lol: J/K A little placering never hurt anything! Nice job on the nuggies...Bet you cant wait to hit that spot again :D

Hey Adam

ROFL.....yeh your dam right there dude my picture did suck ,but my prospecting as you said im much better at..lol...i will try again real soon when we get somemore friday to go with the others.....happy hunting m8 ..

karl

Good job on those gold nuggets. Sounds like you are using some heavy equipment and a VLF? Thanks for sharing your finds.

Cheers,

Matt

Hey matt

Thanks for the post, to anwser you im not useing any heavey equipment. Just bear hands and a rake and spade, And yes i use a VFL ..GOLDBUG2..for now untill i get the whites TDI..iv used it in my area and the ML 4500 and in my own opinian the TDI was better and im sure im going to get some greath after saying that..lol...ow well each to there own huh and it is 1/4 the price..;) happy huntiing to you m8..

karl

Good job on those gold nuggets. Sounds like you are using some heavy equipment and a VLF? Thanks for sharing your finds.

Cheers,

Matt

Hey matt

Thanks for the post, to anwser you im not useing any heavey equipment. Just bear hands and a rake and spade, And yes i use a VFL ..GOLDBUG2..for now untill i get the whites TDI..iv used it in my area and the ML 4500 and in my own opinian the TDI was better and im sure im going to get some greath after saying that..lol...ow well each to there own huh and it is 1/4 the price..;) happy huntiing to you m8..

karl

Nice Karl! I'm also in Pahrump. Are you at the patch near the Johnie Mine.

Hey Wanderer yes dude we are out that way, well we are in 4 diff locasion,s out there and always happy to share with locals in the area ,im not the type that keeps every thing hush hush like most , there is plenty out there for every one so its no biggy......

Good huntiing to yuh dude , You need and more info i be happy to share..

karl

Hello Karl,

Conrats on the new nuggets. I've dug a bunch of old patches out by hand and found many ounces of gold at deeper depths. Digging and detecting can be real rewarding in certain spots.

Thanks for sharing your finds.

Rob Allison

Thanks rob

The detector can only get so deep in the bed rock and like you said theres probs more deeper and not sure how or if we going to get them that bed rock and gliche take some chipping aways with a hammer and chisal .....and i know iv did yards of the stuff, And im thinking maybe the bigger stuff is up on the moutain side? and did not tumble that fare?....but ill find um if there up ther i dont give up that easy dont care how deep i gota go or how much mountain gota climb..

Happy hunnting rob..

Karl,

Are you at the claims daily? I might go there tomorrow.

Thanks rob

The detector can only get so deep in the bed rock and like you said theres probs more deeper and not sure how or if we going to get them that bed rock and gliche take some chipping aways with a hammer and chisal .....and i know iv did yards of the stuff, And im thinking maybe the bigger stuff is up on the moutain side? and did not tumble that fare?....but ill find um if there up ther i dont give up that easy dont care how deep i gota go or how much mountain gota climb..

Happy hunnting rob..